How to Grow Out Your EyebrowsOn 21/06/2020 by Jean Schultz
Eyebrows are an important factor in a person’s appearance. They can change the shape of your face and frame your eyes. With this in mind, many people have made it their business to grow out or even create eyebrows which they feel better suit them. Others go for the natural look, but if you’re ready to take on the challenge of creating eyebrows yourself, here are some tips that will help you through it.
- Place cotton pads soaked in ice water over your eyebrows when they start to hurt from tweezing. This will help numb the area so that it doesn’t sting as much while you pluck away. It also helps with swelling and redness after plucking or waxing.
- Get rid of any old mascara that’s clumped up at the bottom of your makeup bag before applying new mascara–this can cause irritation and breakouts around
Tips for growing out brows
Eyebrow trends change like the seasons. In recent years, we’ve seen a lot of focus on thin eyebrows that are groomed into perfect shapes with extra-fine hairs. If you’re looking for a change from this trend, here’s how to grow out your brows without losing your shape.
Here are some tips for growing out your eyebrows:
First, avoid plucking or trimming them as much as possible. This will help them grow in thicker and fuller, avoiding any bald spots or patches during the process.
Next, use an eyebrow pencil to fill in sparse areas where needed and use mascara to add color if desired.
Finally, keep up with regular waxing appointments so they don’t get too unruly!
Steps to Fuller Brows
Here’s how to get started:
- Gather supplies. A clean spoolie brush or mascara wand, an eyebrow pencil in two shades that work for you (one lighter and one darker), a powder makeup applicator such as a small angled blush brush or makeup sponge, and hairspray.
- Shape your brows using a light shade of pencil only on the outside edge of the top arch of your eyebrow to create definition without adding volume.
- Fill in sparse areas within each brow using short strokes of dark brown colored pencil applied upwards from underneath the nose towards the outer corner of each.
Women are always looking for ways to make their brows look fuller and more defined, but the truth is that there’s no one-size-fits all approach. With so many products on the market it can be overwhelming to figure out what works best for you.